Organic Vegan Papaya and Pineapple Enzyme Face
Our organic Facial Mask is packed with vitamins and enzymes to give your face a natural glow. . The Papaya, Green Papaya Extract and Pineapple Extract have natural, mild hydrating properties that leave your skin looking refreshed. This product has 89% Organic Ingredients.
This is a proprietary blend of natural ingredients that will:
* Gently exfoliate and decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
* Remove discolorations that leave your skin tone uneven.
* Hydrate skin leaving your face and neck feel soft and supple.
* Reinforce a natural lifting effect on your face while smoothing the surface of your skin.
Why is this Facial Mask Different from all the others? It's Simple!! We only use certified natural and organic ingredients that are proven to help slow down the aging process.
*Aloe Vera – Firms & moisturizes skin & repairs minor imperfections.
- Contain a plethora of antioxidants including, beta-carotene, vitamin C & E that can help improve the skin's natural firmness & keep the skin hydrated.
- Is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, acne, such as psoriasis, acne & eczema.
- Helps to keep the skin hydrated & it also improves the skin’s elasticity, therefore minimizing the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles giving you fresh, vibrant, younger looking skin.
- Lightens the skin & helps to alleviate sun tanning & hyper pigmentation.
*CARICA PAPAYA FRUIT EXTRACT has Anti-inflammatory, soothing & analgesic properties.
- Papaya is a good source of Vitamin A and Papain, this fruit helps in removing dead skin cells along with breaking down the inactive proteins.
- Papaya has a low sodium quality & helps you keep your skin hydrated.
- Papaya contains more Carotene compared to other fruits & will reduce pimples
*GREEN CARICA PAPAYA FRUIT EXTRACT has great revitalizing agents.
- Rich in antioxidant nutrients such as carotenes, flavonoids & vitamin C, as well as vitamin B (foliate & pantothenic acid).
- Kills dead cells & purifies the skin.
- Healing enzymes help treat sunburn & irritated skin.
- Fights Free radicals that age your skin.
*Pineapple - This extract has a variety of positive effects on the skin that include hydrating, purifying, cleansing, & protecting.
- Full of important antioxidants and these work to prevent cell damage within the body by fighting against free radicals.
- This fruit helps to keep the skin flexible and firm because it increases collagen synthesis.
- It contains vitamin C and amino acids and these are all skin-friendly nutrients.
- This fruit contains high amounts of anti-inflammatory substances and vitamin C, both of which fight the causes of acne.
WHAT IS IT FORMULATED WITHOUT?
- Synthetic Dyes
This is great for all skin types including sensitive skin.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Vegetable Glycerin*, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract*, Carica Papaya Leaf Extract*, Ananas Comosus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract*, Xanthan Gum, Silver Dihydrogen Citrate (natural preservative), Citric Acid.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
How To Use
Wash your face with a mild cleanser or facial wash and luke warm water, followed by a mild astringent. After washing your face, pat it dry with a towel.
After the face is primed, you can apply the mask to the face, carefully avoiding the sensitive eye and mouth areas. After the mask is applied, you should typically leave it on your face for 10-25 minutes to let it do its work. The mask is a gentle exfoliant, gentle enough for sensitive skin.
Wash the mask off with warm water. Then splash with cool water to close the pores or use a toner.
Your face will feel refreshed and hydrated. The last step is the moisturizing process (if you do this at night, use the night cream, if you do this in the morning, use the daily moisturizer).